- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), School of Dentistry, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), POSTECH, Pohang, Korea
- Certificate of OSSTEM AIC Education in Basic and Advanced
- Certificate of National Dental Examining Board of Dentistry, Canada
- Member of Canadian Dental Association
- Member of BC Dental Association
- Board Member in Maple Study Club
“In your shoes” is the motto of Dr. Jaisoel Lee, general dentist.
Dr. Lee has 10 years of professional experience and a multi-faceted educational background. Prior to joining Smile Well Dental, he was a principal owner and dentist at a private practice in Namhae, South Korea, in which he founded with his colleagues in 2014. Dr. Lee started his career a a general dentist at the Public Health Center in South Korea. He has a B.Sc in chemical engineering from POSTECH and a Doctor of Dental Surgery from Seoul National University. Dr. Lee received his Canadian Certificate of National Dental Examining Board of Dentistry in 2018.
With his multi-faceted background, Dr. Lee orients not only the best quality practice but also minimally invasive and less painful treatment. As the motto mentioned earlier, Dr. Lee ultimately pursues the maximum benefit of his patients and puts the patients physical and emotional well being at the forefront of his practice.
Dr. Lee enjoys rowing and was a collegiate rower at Seoul National University. He once competed against the UBC rowing team in Tokyo in 2007. He looks to continue his passion for exercises in Canada.
Dr. Lee was born and raised in South Korea and moved to Canada in 2020. He is married and has a daughter and is expecting another daughter to join the family.