- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD), Faculty of Dentistry, the University of British Columbia
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), the University of British Columbia
- Certificate of National Dental Examining Board of Dentistry, Canada
- Certificate of Botox Injection
- Member of Canadian Dental Association
- Member of BC Dental Association
Coming from a medical family, it has always been important to Dr. Kim to create a positive impact in the health care fields. Throughout her studies, she volunteered and worked at multiple local and international organizations to advocate for educational and health systems. After completing Bachelor of Science degree in University of British Columbia, she continued to pursue her career to communicate, understand and help those in need in dental settings.
Dr. Kim always keeps a patient’s best interest as her priority when planning treatments. She values minimally invasive dentistry and providing high quality care. She is a strong believer of effective communication and patient education.
Dr. Kim is a fluent speaker of both English and Korean.
Dr. Kim was born in South Korea and moved to Canada in 2007.
While Dr. Kim is away from work, she likes to cook, walk her dog, and travel.